...of their North American guests. Although even after a week here, I still look the other way for traffic.
Some other trivial things I have noticed here in London:
- There are very few overweight people here. both men and women seem very trim and beautiful.
- Their seems to be a pile of money in this area (South Kensington). Every other car is either a Mercedes or a BMW, with the odd Mazerati or Bently thrown in. The main difference from Alberta? No pickup trucks. A Dodge Ram or a Ford Super Duty would probably attract a crowd of curiious onlookers.
- Real estate prices are, for lack of a better word, stupid. I saw a 1000 square foot flat in need of renovation listed at 1.5 million pounds.
- There are uncountable Italian restaurants. Every block seems to have 2 or 3
- The wall sockets have their own switches on them so you caan turn them off. Also, wall switches are backwards from ours - 'On' is down.