Friday, 8 June 2012

Those who honor me I will honor,...

...but those who despise me will be disdained. (1 Samuel 2:30)

I know there are some who will think I am fixated on this, but it has come to my mind again, through various recent events and circumstances, that China will be the next great Christian nation, and the sooner it becomes Christian, the sooner it will become great and the greater it will be.

Again, I believe the torch of greatness is being passed, blindly yet deliberately, even willingly, from our North American, western, society, westward, across the Pacific. Ours is a long slow suicide; a death by many small cuts, yet a death that seems inevitable, however many generations it takes, if each generation follows the apparent path of its predecessor.

But there is a great ferment in that country across the sea, yet underground, but unrestrainable; sure one day to erupt through the surface. To try to restrain it is like trying to keep by hand the lid on an unlocked pressure cooker.

God is opening doors there, and a door that God opens, no one can shut. (Rev 3:7)
The sooner that nation's leaders recognize this, and embrace it, the sooner they will find the blessing that is sure to come there.

"...(the) Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him..." (Romans 10:12)

Take Care

No comments: