Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Told You So...

American Graduates Finding Jobs in China

This story reminded me again what I have thought for some time and what I have posted on in the past Here... and Here...

Some excerpts from my previous posts:
I believe that the greatness of our western society parallelled its Christian heritage, and now that our society's Christian faith is waning and that of Asia is on the ascent, our respective societies are going to fall and rise correspondingly.

I truly expect that some of our children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren (depending upon the generation of the reader) will be emigrating (west across the Pacific)to Asia some day, much as many of our forebears came to this country from Europe (west across the Atlantic.)

...I have said it before, but must say it again, that (I believe) China will not only be a great nation, it will be a Christian nation. And the pattern of God's blessing on those who honour Him will not be broken.

I am not trying to point to a prosperity gospel, but I think our North American societies and liberal religious leaders might bear 1 Samuel 2 in mind:
Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained (1 Samuel 2:30b)

Just remember, when the time comes...

Take Care

H/T TitusOneNine

No comments: