Tuesday, 6 January 2009

It Wasn't My Fault... Honest!

Actual (alleged) excerpts from UK insurance claims:
"I started to slow down, but the traffic was more stationary than I thought."

Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?
A: Travelled by bus.

On a claim by a motorist who hit a cow:
Q: What warning was given by you?
A: My horn.
Q What warning was given by the other party?
A: A moo.

"Approaching the trraffic lights, the car ahead of me suddenly broke."

"I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight."

"I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I wouldn't have asked her to drive if I thought there was any risk."

"Windscreen broken, cause unknown. Probably voodoo."

"The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again."

"The pedestrian hit me and went under my car."

"I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident."

"To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck the pedestrian."

"An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."

"I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

Take Care

No comments: