Wednesday, 1 October 2008

I Had to Chuckle

Katharine Jefferts Schori, the top Episcopalian in the US continues to preach everything but the true gospel of Jesus Christ. Included in her latest discourse, all of which may be seen Here... (Warning: this may lead to a heightened sense of exasperation) is this gem:
Cattle were not created to eat corn, but rather grass, and while hamburgers and steaks may be produced more rapidly on corn, it is at great cost to the health of the cows...

It just occurred to me that being turned into hamburgers and steaks is an even greater cost to the health of the cows than their diet of corn.

But maybe that's just the way I see things.

Take Care

h/t to The Midwest Conservative Journal

2 comments:

Dave Groff said...

You've got me laughing out loud at that one this morning. Thanks! It's been a tough couple weeks of ministry here and I needed that laugh.

Dave

John K said...

Glad to be of service, Dave