Sunday, 29 June 2008

A Couple of New Blogs

There are a couple of new(er) bloggers on the block.

One is my son-in-law, Jon, who has just jumped into the pool, so to speak, with a blog whose name (and the concept thereof) I think is terrific. The name of his site is, But That's Not What Ships Were Made For The title, as he explains in one of his first posts, he took from one of those motivational posters entitled "RISK". The caption says, "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for." He explains it further, as well as tells us a little about himself, on his blog... Check it out.

The other blog is by his father, Dave. I'm never sure how to explain our relationship. He is either my son-in-law's father or my daughter's father-in-law. I just refer to him as my co-father-in-law. In any case, he is also my brother (in Christ). Dave is the pastor of a Baptist church in Fort Francis Ontario (and a wonderful preacher, by the way). His blog is entitled, God's Power in My Weakness

Check them both out and I hope you enjoy them.

Take Care

1 comment:

Jonathan D. Groff said...

Thanx for the link. Maybe some folks will check it out.